- Domain name and links to environments are new for Navelink (navelink.org)
- Hence, URL to search for service instances and get Organizations are changed
- SSL Certificates for Navelink servers are new and need to be trusted
- Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate on Navelink servers.
- Root certificate in Identity Registry are new for Navelink instances.
- Each issued certificate for identity will have the new Navelink self-signed certificate in its trust chain
- MRN identities are changed from urn:mrn:stm to urn:mrn:mcl
- Identity on VIS Technical Design is changed to urn:mrn:mcl:service:design:navelink:vis:rest:2.2 (same on all Navelink environments)
- Logon to MCP and Download XML for Service Instance
- Change id on service instance to correct MRN for Navelink
- Change id for implementsServiceDesign
- Logon to Navelink and select VIS Technical Design
- Create new instance
- Upload XML
- Upload Document
- Issue Certificate
- MCP: urn:mrn:stm:service:instance:sma:[service]
- Navelink: urn:mrn:mcl:service:instance:sma:[service]
- MCP: urn:mrn:stm:service:design:sma:vis-rest-2.2
- Navelink: urn:mrn:mcl:service:design:navelink:vis:rest:2.2
You choose your own short name. This will be part of the organization identity Maritime Resource Naming. All MRN identities created within the organization (users, vessels etc). Allowed characters are: a-z (lower case) 0-9 (3-10 characters). 2020/06/23
- Higher SLA with 24/7 technical monitoring of the system.
- Higher level of support to users.
- Higher stability and longterm availability means more stability of investments.
- Closer cooperation with end users; A system provided by the Users. Ownership of Navelink are themselves big users of Navelink.
The change of MRN in Identity Registry concerns the identities, hence the service book and possibly authorization data needs to be updated/reloaded. The UVID (Unique Voyage Number) in the RTZ (vesselVoyage) is not affected by the change from MCP to Navelink. In UVID the MRN urn:mrn:stm will continued to be used. The MRN identity has also been changed for the VIS Technical Design, so please ensure that this change is reflected in e.g. filter in Find Service. 2020/06/23
No. We will send you a Service Agreement proposal. You commit to Navelink when signing the Service Agreement. 2020/06/23
There is a procedure defined in Navelink for releasing service instances in OPERATIONAL environment that includes a special protocol and request before set to status=released. The procedure and guideline will soon be available for download on Navelink. Release in DEV and TEST does not require protocol to be released. 2020/06/23
Service registrations will be automatically monitored in Navelink against the guidelines. Deviations will be reported directly to the registered person. 2020/06/23
Please contact email@example.com 2020/06/23